Old April 15th 08, 03:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default Does a trike put me on a collision course with traffic?

ComandanteBanana wrote:
On Apr 13, 6:22 pm, "Jack May" wrote:

Lack of mobility with transit is an extremely high cost to the economy as is
really apparent in third world economies. The cost of transit is also
extremely high to Governments which leads to major problems funding other
parts of Government.

So what's the solution, get rid of public transportation?

I also tell you though that many buses run at capacity at peak times.
Have you ever been on one?

Mr. May stooping to ride a bus with the great unwashed?