Old March 15th 05, 12:16 PM
dkahn400

Chris Wheeler wrote:

I've been cut up by cars numerous times (I'm sure I'm not the
only one).

I can assure you you're not.

The reason I specified "not involving breaking the law" is that
everything I thought of afterwards is probably illegal. I wonder
if there's such a thing as steel toe capped spuds...

The legal route would be more satisfying if you could make it work. If
the driver is prosecuted he will at the very least have several weeks
of anxiety to cope with, and may even begin to think that using his
taxi to intimidate vulnerable road users may not be such a good idea
after all.

The fantasies about what you'd like to do are part of the psychological
baggage of the incident. Why should you let this moron affect you like
this? He forgot all about it after 2 minutes. You're a cyclist; you
coped well with an emergency that was not of your making; there's
nothing further you can do this time; let it go.

--
Dave...

--
Dave...