Old December 18th 03, 08:05 AM
duaner

Default deleting an account

uni-2-death wrote:
*well uni-2-death is my first account... and when i log into my other
account (not uni-2-death) when i post it still puts me down as
uni-2-death not my other account, so i was thinking if i delete it..
it cant

confusing? lol *

I ran into the same kind of thing.
There are two different logins: one available on the "forums" page and
one on the "home" page. From my experimentation the two logins are
partially linked and partially _not_ linked.

I forget what I finally came up with. Try various orderings of logging
out from the "forums" page before or after "Log in as different user" on
the "home" page.

--
duaner - -

duaner.