Old February 11th 18, 06:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Battery Replacement on Lights with Internal Li-Ion Batteries

On 2018-02-10 16:22, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 2/10/2018 3:54 PM, Joerg wrote:

On roads and also in towns where people tend to not pay enough
attention to cyclists I ride with full lumens, day or night...
I would not ride one mile in traffic without those.

We know.Â* "Danger! Danger!"

This is a classic example of you falsifying quotes. I wrote, quote "I
have installed diffusor lenses so people won't be blinded. I would not
ride one mile in traffic without those".

Out of courtesy to _others_ and not me.

Ever heard of brackets and dots to do a legit snip? And even then you'd
have been at tabloid quality.

The antecedent of "those" was not clear. But we're still left with the
fact that you use "full lumens" day or night. No matter what lenses
you're using, that's a "Danger! Danger!" mentality.

--
- Frank Krygowski