Old August 6th 07, 11:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Wheel Rider

Default NAUCC 07 - Report

Jethro wrote:
I have some at my blog, but they are mainly just pictures of my kids. I
dont know how interesting they will be to anyone else.

http://unicyclenation.wordpress.com/

Bill,

I "borrowed" one of your photos. (Davis and Chris after the muni race.)
Hope you don't mind. I will post it with our club photos.

It was good to see you and your family. Be sure to drop by the club
next time you are in Memphis.

Richard

--
Wheel Rider

A man can fail many times but he isn't a failure until he begins to
blame someone else. - Waite Phillips
http://www.usenet.com