Old February 18th 18, 10:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Emanuel Berg[_2_]

Default Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life: no one can come to the Father(God)(in Heaven), but by me." (John 14:6) This means that if you die without trusting in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour you will die in your sins and

Jeff Liebermann wrote:

Unfortunately, I experienced a very similar
parable in college. The college hired
a somewhat famous Nobel prize winner for some
reason. Unfortunately, he was very old and
quite senile. He also failed to appreciate
any form of criticism. After several student,
including me, dared to suggest that he was
wrong, he simply assigned a failing grade to
the entire class and left. After some
meetings with the administration, which
eventually included an attorney, we were
allowed to take the class again from another
instructor, and the failing grade was
vaporized from our records.

No disrespect but I thought my story was
much better.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573