Old July 8th 14, 10:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default XC halmet

On Tuesday, July 8, 2014 2:17:19 PM UTC+2, Andrew Chaplin wrote:
wrote in

:

Hi,

I am in the market for a good XC helmet. But since I am always on the

budget I found this:

http://www.bicycle-discounts.com/hel...s/uvex-ultraso

nic-cc-mtb-helmet-2012#p23

Is it good? To me UVEX is not a well known brand, also it is 2 years

old - is this a problem? The price seems very nice!

Uvex is better known for eye protection, particularly ski goggles. Since

they are a German safety equipment company, the helmets have likely been

carefully engineered.

http://www.uvex.com/uvexworld.html

--

Andrew Chaplin