Old December 4th 04, 02:48 PM
controlveg

Hi guys! I have purchased 2 bikes from Secom Cycle last week and
yesterday i received the bike. I paid them viw Western Union and
everything was ok. I was afraid that there was a scam and i was
surprised when the 2 bikes arrived (Cannondale R1000 and R2000) .

They have best prices on United Kingdom!!!!

Werehatrack Wrote:
This time, he didn't even bother to change the user ID on the hijacked
account; it's jrhamh (with a low feedback).

--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.

controlveg