Old October 13th 04, 01:16 PM
Blah

Default Okay so who's a sooky lala?

"hippy" wrote in message
"Gags" gags_44nospamatnospamtpg.com.au wrote
I hope that when you got home you went to the fridge and grabbed yourself

couple of cans of Harden Up. I rode home in knicks and jersey in the
pouring rain and I was so glad that I took off the rear "backscratcher"
mudguard earlier in the week due to the good weather. Got absolutely

soaked
(at least it wasn't cold) and then had to spend half an hour or so
washing
all the road crud from my bike, oiling cables, and lubing chain ready for
ATB on Sunday.......think I am gonna stick to the SS MTB for the rest of

the
week.

The real reason I don't like rain: cleaning the frickin' bike.

hippy

I feel guilty. Sure, I rode home in knicks and short sleeves on a bare road
bike (ie. no guards or nuffin'), but then I didn't clean it... It dried off
in the garage and is now inside slowly oxidising. Weekend job, I suppose...