Old August 18th 19, 09:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Cateye Adventure Wireless Speedo with Altimeter

On 8/18/2019 1:17 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
Somehow I lost the link from the transmitter unit to the head. Now I find that I have at least two transmitter units and neither of them connect to the head unit. I vaguely remember that there was a process you had to go through to mate the transmitter to the head unit but can't find the manual now and can't find anything on the web.

Does anyone know or remember how this is done?

I generally do it by taking the brand manual for any new device and
putting it in the file folder labeled "Manuals" in my filing cabinet.

But I guess it's too late for that now. Sorry.

--
- Frank Krygowski