Old May 12th 08, 07:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Dane Buson

Default Bike to Work Week

Tom Keats wrote:
Dane Buson writes:

Jimmy Page does that in Dazed & Confused.

Paganini guitar'd with his fiddle.

Well, I won't be wow'ing anyone with my guitar licks for a while. I
just picked it up this year, but I am having a lot of fun with it.

responding to low signal posts on Usenet.

Does Seattle have a Bike To Work Week? I imagine so.
Same with Portland and S.F.

Generally you hear most about the Bike To Work challenge (which is a
month long) that Cascade and Group Health run. I'm not sure if there is
a bike to work week as such.

Here's all about Vancouver's:
http://www.vacc.bc.ca/index.php?task=btw.main

Ah, okay, that looks pretty similar to the Cascade site.

--
Dane Buson -
The meek shall inherit what they're bloody well given. And be thankful for it.