Old February 24th 04, 07:54 AM
Niv

Default Norfolk Evening News

Now, as soon as my shoulder's better, I'm in training to get up to 40mph
short sprints. (dream on!)

Then a brief trip to Norfolk to use up all the speedcam film.

Niv

Think "downhill". Having said that, you have spoiled it all by
mentioning Norfolk.

Helen's referrences to those East Anglian hills should be taken with
large pinches of salt.

James

Yes, I live in the Chilterns; not exactly alpine length climbs,
but they are quite steep on the wrong side of the escarpment,
long(ish) & gentle the other side.

Mind you, I live at the top of a dead end hill, 1 in 7 & a 60m/200ft climb
at the end of every ride! Oh why oh why did I move up here?

Niv.