Old September 9th 09, 05:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Just zis Guy, you know?[_2_]

Default Close call

On Wed, 9 Sep 2009 09:49:33 -0700, notme wrote:

The recent (decade?) preference for black in all attire doesn't help. This
goes for pedestrians, too. Driving at night it's difficult to make out
someone from the rear with a "hoodie" up, hands in pockets, dressed in black
tip to toe.

Remember the 60s? Neon-bright colours but all the road gangs and rail
workers wore donkey jackets. Funny old world.

Most of the problem driving round town at night seems to me to be
caused by dazzle from oncoming cars. When there are no oncoming
bright blue headlights I find it quite easy to see pedestrians
whatever they are wearing.

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/urc | http://www.nohelmetlaw.org.uk/
"Nullius in Verba" - take no man's word for it.