Old November 7th 12, 09:53 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Zebee Johnstone

Default Brompton love

In aus.bicycle on Wed, 7 Nov 2012 19:20:19 +1000
Blue Heeler wrote:
Zebee Johnstone wrote:

I've seen other folders, but they none of them have the speed and
simplicity and compact package of the Brompton. One of the best buys
I've ever made.

Well I guess I'll be seeing you at the Brompton worlds next year at
Blenheim castle then.....

Bloody things are seductive, aren't they.

PS did you buy locally (in which case you have my unreserved sympathy)
or arrange to import one nefariously?

Locally, although I did get a Superlight so paid $HEAPS anyway...

Flying Furniture has them in stock usually, any colour you like as
long as it's black. I found that out after I bought mine, but
probably would have gone for the optioned up one anyway.

Zebee