Old January 16th 14, 11:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Andrew Chaplin

Default WHAT kind of BIKE IS THIS??????

wrote in
:

On Friday, October 18, 1996 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, lui wrote:
Ches wrote:

The newer Puch's are made with Columbus tubing and are still
beautiful. Now could someone tell me what vintage is my Puch?

It is a Puch - Bergmeister, my guess is from the 60s.

The "newer Puchs" are made in Italy. Puch stopped the bicycle
production.
The "Puch Bergmeister" was a "real Puch", made in Austria, not one of
the "great bicycles" its price new was between $200,- to 300,-, it
goes now used between $30,- to 100,- in Austria. I broke some of this
frames, used them in training only, around 25 years ago.
Bye, Lui

It's a neat old bike, was on it's way to scrap metal yard and I paid
ten bucks for it and refurbished it.
http://biketourings.com/3/post/2013/...-bushed-and-po
lished-steel-lugs.html

Commendable work!