Old May 19th 04, 05:59 PM
Dane Jackson

Default landrider

Filmboard wrote:

The unfortunate thing is that, having seen the vitriolic feedback about
Landrider bikes, I'm afraid to pose the question I started searching
forums for advice on. I guess I need to start a cycling forum for the
casual rider as opposed to the serious hobbyist or professional.

Bah. Ask already. I doubt your question can be much sillier than many
I've seen asked. Heck, I doubt it's sillier than many I've asked. This
is a fairly civilized group. Why, we haven't roasted and eaten anyone
for weeks.

Forum leader out there. . . I promise I'll stop with the long posts.

Have you considered getting a newsgroup reader?

--
Dane Jackson - z u v e m b i @ u n i x b i g o t s . o r g
"If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think