Old March 25th 05, 01:58 AM
David L. Johnson

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 19:24:09 -0500, Ray wrote:

Is there a decent pedal that I could get that's both clipless and platform
or should I just go for the clipless pedals and get used to them. I like the
idea of not having to change my shoes every single time I want to jump on
the bike but I'd like to have a quality pedal also for the long rides. If
having one of those combo pedals is going to make a lousy clipless pedal
than I have a decision to make.

Lots of options. Both Spd and Eggbeater come in combo versions. I'd use
them, too, on my commuter, but it'd have to be Frog/platform which does
not exist. These will not be real cheap.

--

David L. Johnson

__o | Deserves death! I daresay he does. Many that live deserve
_`\(,_ | death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to
(_)/ (_) | them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.
-- J. R. R. Tolkein