Old March 25th 05, 04:49 AM
Jeff Starr

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 01:23:06 GMT, "Beverly"
wrote:

I've used this one for the past year. I also want the convenience of being
able to hop on the bike with regular shoes for short trips around the
neighborhood.

http://www.touringcyclist.com/gear/model_8283.html

Yes, my first pair of clipless pedals were the Shimano PD-M324 which
is just what the OP is talking about. I still have them on my older
bike.
When learning to use clipless, it is nice not having to clip in at
busy intersections or other situations where you would be better off
not focusing on the pedals.
They are adjustable and can be set to be very easy to get in and out
of.
Highly recommended!

Life is Good!
Jeff