Old January 12th 18, 07:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Emanuel Berg[_2_]

Default DIY China (was: handlebar)

Andre Jute wrote:

No idea. It seems and impossible thing to
guess at; you need market research, which
is expensive.

Are there not any Chinese people on Usenet, IRC
or wherever one could ask?

Chinese people not being on Usenet might be
a generation issue tho because when it peaked,
whenever that was (?), I think Internet access
proportionally was much higher in the West.
(Plus the language issue, of course.)

When I was a kid all hackers were from either
the blue collar or educated "chatty" classes
(no pun intended). In Asia tho they were almost
always from the upper classes or even the very
elite! This was because (I think) at that time,
those were the only Asians who had computers.
I think all of this has changed now, which is
good, of course.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573