Old February 11th 10, 10:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default 6'7 guy needs help looking for a road bike for a 585 Mile 6DayCharity Bike Ride

On Feb 11, 7:43*pm, Lou Holtman wrote:
Op 11-2-2010 20:35, * Still Just Me * schreef:

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 19:48:31 +0100, Lou Holtman
*wrote:

Watching those shows make me
obnoxious. YMMV.

I'm not sure, but I think you meant something else.

I meant was they make me ehhh...sad to put is nice.

Lou

I understood you to mean that such shows are misselijk-makend, in
English that they are nauseous, that you are nauseated by them. A show
that makes you want to vomit is by definition obnoxious as well! But
you are not the obnoxious one here...

Your English is excellent, otherwise I wouldn't correct this small
slip.

Andre Jute
Now that's what you get for being able at three years of age to read
the comics in six languages -- you grow up to be smartarse in many
languages