Old December 8th 12, 08:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
raamman

Default A bicycle not wood, Black & Decker's feeble attempts at makingbicycle tools and tire-not-making

On Dec 7, 6:30*pm, Doug Cimperman wrote:
I got an anniversary award at my job, where you get points and can spend
them on stuff in a catalog they give you. I got one of these woodworking
benches-

http://www.norcom2000.com/users/dcim...ies/recumbent/...

Oh well, it does look like a Walmart bike I guess.

--------

Not much to say lately on the tire-making matter, other than the spools
of thread are beginning to approach ridiculous dimensions.

http://www.norcom2000.com/users/dcim...ies/recumbent/...

don't knock it- I got one for a buddy of mine because he was always
doing stuff the hard old way- he used it to make quite an impressive
walk out porch for his house