Old September 8th 17, 03:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default British Cycling News

On Friday, September 8, 2017 at 6:53:06 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
Don't try this yourself. These are professionals.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/new...r-Britain.html

You have to wonder why they would allow a car parked at the exit from a turn in the worse possible place. Probably because the car had a disabled sticker and the law allows them to virtually park anywhere they want.

I cleaned by car out of everything - including the disabled sticker which I have to change over to the new car. The problem is that because of this damned anti-seizure medication I can't remember where I put the paperwork.

The only reason I registered as handicapped is because I don't have any balance from the medication and couldn't possibly pass a drunk test. So they would have to use one of those blow-into devices.