Old June 13th 18, 04:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Thursday's ride

Today I went under the railroad on McKinley four times, having
forgotten that my debit card was in the pocket of my walking pants. I
*always* check my wallet to make sure the cards are in it -- so the
first time I miss is also the first time it wasn't.

Each time I use McKinley, I reflect on how nice it is that deep
potholes no longer lurk invisible in the shadow of the bridge -- but
I'd better not break the habit of braking and expecting disaster. The
new pavement is already scarred by the drips that dug potholes in the
old pavement.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net