Old March 10th 08, 03:19 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default Mountain Bikers Aren't Interested in Restoring (Removing) Their Illegal Trails

On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 18:19:39 GMT, "Jeff Strickland"
wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
.. .
BS. I don't create illegal trails. Mountain bikers do. Try to stick to
the subject.

You don't clean up the legal trails either.

Your idiocy knows no bounds. By definition, there is nothng about
legal trails needing to be "cleaned up". Illegal trails need to be
removed.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande