Old October 27th 04, 08:05 PM
Badger_South

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 18:12:14 GMT, the black rose
wrote:

intuiting that you also have this shark-like intensity, and obvious
bulldog-like persistence and dedication.

I don't know about shark-like, but I do have a competitive
streak in me that wars with my inherent physical wuss-ness.
I was always intensely academically competitive in
college, but it surprised me when cycling brought it out.

-km

Well, now you know. You have a shark-like intensity, staring down your
prey, keeping contact with the peloton. Admit it! And with that helmet, you
look like a tiger shark and a predator. Sleek, silent, deadly on the bike.

You have to have your animal totem, after all.

-B
No, rose, you can -not- be a Yorkie! g