Old October 27th 04, 11:46 PM
David Reuteler

Badger_South wrote:

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 18:01:46 -0400, wrote:

On 27 Oct 2004 05:47:13 GMT, David Reuteler wrote:

wrote:
Someone in my building left a bunch of stuff down in the
lobby,they're moving. SO there's a box with all kinds of stuff,
various assorted items- among them a skinsuit (short legs). I've never
seen anyone in my building with a road bike. I have no idea who these
people are. THe suit is blue, yellow and red and the logo says COSMIC
and Cueva Custom Cycles. However, i am not sure I'd want someone
else's used skinsuit. IF I knew it had never been used, maybe I'd nab
it and wear it for indoor training or something. IT looked like it
might be my size. However, I draw the line at wearing somoene else's
used shorts. EWWWW!

stuff that. grab & go. well, wash it a few times first. if one fell into
my lap i'd certainly wear it.

well, if i looked good in it i would.

that's gotta matter.

.jpgs, please,

sure, no problem. as soon as i get access to a camera.
--
david reuteler