Old September 12th 04, 10:18 PM
(Pete Cresswell)

RE/
You need to adjust the rebound to a slower setting.

It's been all the way to "Slow" with no improvement.

Changing the oil seems to have done the trick - although cranking it all the way
to "Slow" doesn't make the rebound as slow as I'd have expected.

I'll have a better idea of whether it's imporved next time I try negotiating
those four erosion-barrier tree trunks in a row where I almost did a header into
a poisen ivy patch because of the bouncing....-)

The viscosity of the oil that came out was almost like water compared to the 7.5
stuff I replaced it with.
--
PeteCresswell