Old September 8th 04, 04:59 PM
Brian Wasson

Tandem shops are few and far between in most of Europe. I highly doubt
you'll find one in CZ.

Cannondale tandems are popular in Europe... you may want to look up a
Cannondale dealer in the area you want to go to and give them a call.

Wolfgang Haas' bike shop in Roshenheim is probably the biggest tandem
shop in all of Europe. I'd definitely start with him. You can get to
Prague via train without too much hassle from the Munich area (we just
did it in May, with a tandem).

(Brad Zarikoff) wrote in message . com...
If possible though, we'd like to restart our trip in Prague. Does
anyone know of a good tandem store in or near Prague????