Old October 31st 04, 11:19 PM
Jeff Starr

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 16:49:42 -0500, Badger_South
wrote:

Fearless

Outdoor Life Network Nov 02 09:00pm
Special/Sports, 60 Mins.
"Greg Lemond - Cycling", Episode #3.
Cycling and Greg Lemond.

Original Airdate: October 12, 2004.

Hi, speaking of Greg LeMond, does anyone know if he has ever lived in
Wisconsin?

The reason I ask, an old duffer, on a old beat up 10-speed w/suicide
levers, pulled up next to me at a stop light. I had passed him a half
a block before. Anyway, he sees my LeMond Tourmalet and asks if it is
Greg LeMond. He then claimed that he knew him, from somewhere up north
on or near a Spider Lake.He said he was doing training rides, in that
area. It's possible, I had just never heard of him living in my state.
The guy was a bit odd, so he may have been mistaken or just trying to
impress me. He may have seen the "Greg LeMond" signature, on the top
tube.

I did a search on LeMond, but didn't find any reference to Wisconsin.

Life is Good!
Jeff