Old December 20th 08, 07:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

Default Quote of the day (from non-riders)

NOt from today but from a few days ago and from yesterday. It had been
snowin a bit and my mom wouldn't let me coker to school the first few
days and I had gotten on the bus to go home and a large man sat down
next to me and asked if I was missing anything... like a unicycle I told
him that I was and that if I had it I'd be almost home by now but my mom
wouldn't let me ride that day and he said he had been talking to a lady
at the bus stop and said "it feels like we're missing something" and she
had replied "yeah that crazy kid on the unicycle." and a few days ago he
won a bet with the same lady who said "it's too cold out today I bet you
that kid doesn't ride by this morning" and sure enough I rode by... he
won $5. Then Yesterday I was cokering home in snow and ice with my slick
TA tire and a cop drove up the road I thought I was going to get scolded
for not having a helmet but he turned on his megaphone on his car and
said "that takes talent." it took a bit for that to register and for me
to figure out what he said and a few seconds later he drove up next to
me and turned on his megaphone repeating the comment over his megaphone
and giving me a thumbs up before continuing on his way.

--
Ducttape

'-*buy my shirts*-'
(www.zazzle.com/ducttapesunicycle*)