Old January 17th 11, 11:00 AM posted to aus.bicycle
BT Humble[_3_]

Default folding bicycles

Jack Russell wrote:
I bought one of their folders a a couple of months ago. Apart from the
Huge weight I could not raise the saddle high enough to fit my meagre 5
foot 10 inches. Eventually I took advantage of their money back offer.

I tend to run the seat tube about 15mm higher than the "maximum" mark (I'm
5'11").

To date I've mostly used it on those days that I have to make a blood
donation but can't afford the time to ride to/from work as well(the
hospital is about 2km away, and at present has serious car parking
problems).

BTH

Posted at www.usenet.com.au