Old January 18th 19, 05:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_10_]

Default By Royal Approval

On 18/01/2019 17:45, Bod wrote:
On 18/01/2019 17:30, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
JNugent wrote:
On 18/01/2019 11:15, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

wrote:

I was dazzled by the Sun!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oad-crash.html

Two elderly men driving.
I've been driving for nearly 47 years and have had enough of the
gunfights. There comes a time.

Snap.

I passed my driving test at first (and only) attempt in about July
1972. I wish I could remember the exact date. In those days, driving
licences were still issued by county or borough councils, so it was
the GLC who issued mine.

Where does forty-seven years disappear to?

?

Answer= It flies by.

Doesn't it?

And for most of the time, you're waiting for something else to happen.