Old July 30th 08, 08:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Been riding a "real bike" 1 week, and my have things changed!

On Jul 30, 2:08*pm, wrote:
[snip] He then followed me another half mile or mile
until we got to the point where the main route turned and I stayed
straight into the burbs where I live. *It was the first time I
actually enjoyed being drafted, as the guy was cool and let me know he
was there, saying hi and whatnot. *I’d bet had I stayed on the same
route as him he would have taken a pull. *Maybe I should have stayed
with him just for the experience – I’ve never been the drafter before.

Must be the new bike.

Were you dressed in regular street clothes or skin tight, muti-
coloured spandex?

Same garb I always wear. Normal looking shorts, sometimes basketball
style and sometimes padded but baggy - you really can't tell if
they're cycling specific or not. These:
http://www.nashbar.com/profile.cfm?c...20for%20Summer
(or http://tinyurl.com/5hrc4p) and normal sweat-wicking athletic style
t-shirts, again baggy - like this
http://www.sportsauthority.com/large...p3085786dt.jpg
(or http://tinyurl.com/5hhb53). Same image I had on the old bike.
Baggy black or blue shorts, baggy white t-shirt. Even rocking the
same limited-edition headwear, for which I’ve regrettably been unable
to find a suitable replacement for the past year or so.
http://picasaweb.google.com/DanKMTB/...84619127874242 or
http://tinyurl.com/6rwvwq

Anyway, my image has not changed. Only things that changed are the
speed and the bike.