Old April 26th 04, 11:43 PM
David Reuteler

Default So we bought the tandem

AustinMN wrote:
Somehow, flaming Claire comes across to me a little bit like flaming Mother
Theresa. There's no reason to, and everybody knows only an ignorant jackass
would do it.

i kinda like it when people flame claire. her replies get funnier and
better with the intensity of the flame so knock yourself out. i'm sure
she can take a challenge. i could use a laugh.

i don't think the flame in question really was, tho. possibly in poor
taste but it didn't read like a proper flame to me. i'd be much more
irritated at being compared to a religious character myself.
--
david reuteler