Old February 11th 18, 11:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

Default Robots are coming- for us!

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 13:17:11 -0600, AMuzi wrote:

In my will, I made arrangements not including a plot and
marker. Your phrase 'regrettable incident' just screams to
be cut in stone; maybe I ought to reconsider.

It's a term I've seen used to replace "accidental fatality" which
oozes sympathy and compassion, while begging not to be sued.

Topic drift at it's best:

I'm now on my 3rd will and working on my 4th. The problem is that
every time I inscribe someone as a suitable beneficiary, they either
drop dead or turn out to be inherently evil and unworthy of receiving
my modest inheritance.

One of my first jobs was sweeping the floor at a mortuary. Death does
really strange things to people (the friends and relatives, not the
deceased).

CNC milling has revolutionized engraving headstones and markers:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=cnc+headstone+engraver

I've written poetry for inscription on tombstones. None has been
"published". There's usually not enough available space, it's
difficult to be clever in only a few words that rhyme, and the
headstone maker wants too much money for all the text. These might
help:
https://www.google.com/search?q=gravestone+humor
https://www.google.com/search?q=bicycle+headstone

Where bicycles go to die: