Old April 12th 07, 02:42 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default Frequently Asked Questions about Mountain Biking

On 10 Apr 2007 18:04:41 GMT, Chris wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote in
:

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 23:18:06 GMT, "Jeff Strickland"
wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 17:08:43 GMT, "Jeff Strickland"
wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
om...
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 17:19:20 GMT, "Jeff Strickland"
wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
news:9kn2v2dvoj8k3bebaa112v4fl0uu6s4vsv@4ax .com...
Frequently Asked Questions about Mountain Biking
Michael Vandeman, Ph.D.
Updated March 8, 2007

Frequently asked by whom?

You are a lying sack of **** Michael. You purport to have been a
chair of
an
SC committee for the past decade, and this is a flat out lie. You
may have
been a chair at some point in the past decade, but stating that
you have been FOR the past decade demands an ongoing chairmanship.

At the time I wrote that, I had been the chair for a decade. So
where's the lie? Missing in action, as usual. That makes YOU the
liar. No surprize there!

YOU updated the article on March 8, 2007, by your own admission.
This was 3
days ago. You have not been chair of anything having to do with the
SC for the past decade. Indeed, you are persona non grata at the SC
for as long as
I have been visiting ca.environment, which is about 7 years.

And YOU are a bald-faced LIAR. You know NOTHING.

I know that you have not been chair of any SC committee for the past
decade.

No, you don't, liar, because it isn't true. You were discredited long
ago, and have continued lying ever since.

Yeah and nanner nanner boo - boo on you

Stop trying to raise the level of discourse.

For you to continue to assert that you have been a chair of anything
for the past decade makes you the liar, my friend.

PS
You also have not spent the "previous 8 years fighting auto dependence
and road construction."

Yes, I did, previous to what I'm doing now (wildlife activism). Learn
to read.
===

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you
are fond of!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande