Old January 1st 04, 12:01 AM
Robert Coté

Default Do bicycles and cars mix? (Sierra Club and Sprawl)

In article ,
"Baxter" wrote:

Free software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com

"Robert Coté" wrote in message
In article ,
"Baxter" wrote:

"George Conklin" wrote in message
k.net...

"DTJ" wrote in message
On 29 Dec 2003 21:33:00 -0800, (Enough
Already) wrote:
snip

No, it shows the stupidity of people like you who argue that there

are
too many people, except you don't count.

Smart Growth is elitist. The elites don't ever count themselves in

the
policies they advocate for the rest of us.

You're is the only one making up the idea of Smart Growth being elitist.

Calthope and Knustler and Duany agree with George.

Be my guest - post some examples of how Calthope and Knustler and Duany
think the ideal urban form is Georges 10-acre homesteads.

No, George said, "Smart Growth is elitist." I'm in no position to
follow your fantasies down the imaginary "10-acre homesteads" path. Do
try to read what was written not what you wish were written just because
even your limited intellect could handle it.

Calthope and Knustler and Duany agree with George.