Old June 10th 20, 08:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

Default Climbing and Age

On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 09:03:34 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

So far I have had absolute morons trying to buy my stuff off of Craigslist
and I suppose I will have to put them on eBay instead. I like the idea of
not having to pack and ship and worry about good delivery. But I don't
like some moron emailing me that he would offer 25% of the asking price.

I suggest the you raise your price to 4 times what you are currently
asking. Then, when some moron offers 25% of your new price, you
should have little difficulty accepting their offer.

--
Jeff Liebermann

150 Felker St #D
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558