Old June 11th 21, 05:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Electric Bikes

On 6/11/2021 11:18 AM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 6/11/2021 11:50 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:

You Italian Grandmother must have mixed the concrete for
my driveway. It is cracked and broken with age whereas the
walkway and the floor of the garage and the foundation of
the house is still perfect since it was done by the
original builders and not the clowns that added things on.

So fix your driveway if it bothers you. You can afford to,
can't you?

My point was only that 'sorta close' can be perfectly fine
in many things such as home cooking and, yes, concrete.

This was in response to 'units' being questioned. The
actual mixture of the concrete is different measured by
ingredient weight than by ingredient volume. I would suspect
that difference doesn't matter.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/