Old August 29th 05, 06:50 AM
byza_dog

Default What should I do about my cycle.

i say ur best option would be to buy a torker dx 20" hers y

1: splined crank and hub, it aint the strongest out there but it si
still plenty strong for what you want

2: will be able to do most things u want it to wether it be street,
trials, or freestyle whatever

3: $200 0r less for the xtra $50 it is definately worth it and u will b
a happy person for a long time to come

BUT if u already have a trials uni then learn unispins and stuff on
that like they are doin it on universe 2

--
byza_dog - two wheels was no longer a chalenge

Why cart two wheels around when you only need one?
byza_dog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10323