Old February 13th 08, 04:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,ba.bicycles
Jym Dyer

Default We ain't got no ASS. We got NADA.

=v= In Chicago, the biking/Critical Mass community has made
it an annual tradition to oppose the annual auto show with
something called the Auto Show Shutdown:

http://autoshowshutdown.org/

=v= Meanwhile, in San Francisco, the National Automobile
Dealers Association is featuring Jay Leno because he likes
cars so gol-durned much. Featured topic: how dealers
need to sell lots and lots and lots of cars in preparation
for the mind-bogglingly-high 35MPG fuel economy standard
proposed for the year 2020.
_Jym_