Old January 13th 09, 11:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
feel the light

Default A warning on pipe-cutters

It is not important to get my brand of saws all. Just get one. You don't
need a guide. I use a vise to hold the post, but a foot holding it to a
log would do as well, 20 seconds with a saws all and you have a clean
cut.

More importantly, life is full of rusted crap, or hard to reach things
that shouldn't be there. This tool will do a lot more to bring joy into
your life then just shorten seat posts. With a long wood cutting blade,
you can cut an 8x8 post in half, in a few minutes, with no effort, as
long as you can reach it with an out stretched arm. Put in a metal
cutting blade, and you can cut a solid bar of steel, in short time. Oil
the blade, while cutting thick steel, they are cheap, but a little oil
helps keep them sharp.

No carpenter, plumber, mechanic, or anyone that doesn't want to live
their life as a victim should face another job without a saws all.

--
feel the light