Old March 2nd 07, 06:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Blegas78

Default The 10 skill levels of street.

The freestyle skill levels obvioulsy don't include everything that the
best freestyle riders pull off, so it's not like this list has to have
everything in it. Though some people might proclaim that they are a
certain level rider, I think it is good for beginners to look at this
list as they progress, because it gives them an idea as to what they
should work on next. I remember that I was excited to become a level 5
or 6 rider for the freestyle list, but then gave up trying to get
anything after that and started to find my own style. Looking at that
list really helped me to know what I should work on next.

Edit: oops, John posted right before me..

--
Blegas78

Nothing is better than than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is
better than nothing, therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal
happiness.

"Rock Out Loud Yo!" -kid from Paper Bag Over the Head advertisement
Blegas78's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5293