Old October 1st 18, 07:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Strict liability

On Monday, October 1, 2018 at 11:41:57 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Sunday, September 30, 2018 at 12:06:39 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
Strict Liability in Cycling Laws:

https://lawdigitalcommons.bc.edu/cgi...6&context=ealr

Any comments from lawyers?

--
- Frank Krygowski

On another site Dutch cyclists have said that even in Holland cars are now assuming right-of-way and forcing bicyclists off of roads.

I should add that my cop pal who was stationed in Italy said that bicyclists even there were treated as in the way. All over the world people believe that the expense of cars gives them more right to the roads.