Old November 11th 03, 01:46 PM
RkFast

Default Mike Vandeman

I hear him and JD share a tequila every now an' then.

"Q." LostVideos-AT-hotmail.com wrote in message

"qa2" wrote in message
Who is this quack, Mike Vandeman?

That's pretty much the long and the short of it. Michael J. Vandeman is a
quack. A fruit loop, if you will.

People like him are hard to understand. Did you ever have the kind of kid
in school, who loved getting attention by being the most obnoxious looser

he
could be, no matter how many times her got beat up or humiliated? Mr.
Vandeman is that kid, just older. The deformations of his neural pathways
are deeply set and he may never be a normal, rational human again.

On the other hand, he may be brilliant. He may just be FOR mountain

biking.
Using reverse psychology to unite just about everyone with an IQ above

room
temperature Celsius against him, and by the same token assuring that

anyone
who is against mountain biking is laughed out of existence. By playing

the
clown, he makes the anti mountain bikers seem ridiculous and pathetic, as

he
himself is seen.

Alas, I don't think that's what he is. He's just a disturbed human being.
Let's just be grateful he isn't spending all his time in a cabin with a

copy
of mein kampf and some pipe bombs ... although that is certainly possible.

C.Q.C.