Old October 17th 17, 05:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default California's Fires

On Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 7:52:39 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Unfortunately in the Santa Rosa fire Levi Leipheimer's house was burned to the ground. I can only hope that he is solvent enough to repair since I suspect that the insurance companies are going to play the "mass destruction" card and not pay on their policies.

cycling and the huge amount of airborne particulates n potash are absolutely lung incompatible.

hang it up until substantial rains wash the powder into ground.