Old May 19th 07, 05:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Default Street Discussion Thread.

Does anybody hurt their feet alot riding street? I do, I seem to hurt my
feet really really regularly. I have tried changing shoes, types of
shoes, buying shoes built for impacts, buying shoes built for platform
pedals, so far nothing has helped.

On big sets I hurt my feet, even the other day I randomly popped
something in my left foot for some reason and I don't know how!

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
http://www.usenet.com