Old August 7th 05, 05:54 AM
Frank Drackman

Default Mavic Open Pro or hand built?

"Robin Hubert" wrote in message
k.net...
Frank Drackman wrote:
"Robin Hubert" wrote in message
k.net...

Oh, yes, Peter, "there is no bike shop like mine, no bike shop like mine
(refrain)".

And Campagnolo does no wrong (even if they admit it).

Robin Hubert

I believe that your message might have been a candidate for the write,
hold for 24 hours, reread, then decide to sent or not category.

I am sure that there is some history between you and Peter, and he has a
well known "hand built wheels & Campy components bias", but I think that
he has been a wonderful resource for this group over many years and I
would be extremely sad to see him leave. ----== Posted via
Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
Newsgroups
=----

Fair enough, but the honesty and politics don't mix too well.
Did you read my "pompous ass" comment?

I did not see the pompous ass comment