Old May 28th 17, 03:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Three-day Weekend

TODAY:

About half a package of cream cheese.

Two heaping tablespoons of prepared horseradish.

One heaping teaspoon of dry mustard.

Two level teaspoons of salt.

Two cranks of black pepper.

Three shakes of turmeric.

eighteen eggs, hard-boiled and separated.

Sufficient sour cream.

Sweet-mini pepper rings for garnish.

YESTERDAY:

Potato salad: four huge potatoes, zapped and baked one at a time.

TOMORROW:

Eat barbecue.

MONDAY:

Laundry.

--------

You see any time for writing in that schedule?

I saw a park-type tandem go by the other day. The stoker appeared to
be wearing a suit, or at least a sport coat and slacks. I didn't get
a good look.

Living between the village park and the Heritage Trail, I see more
tandems than most people. Been years since I saw a four-wheel
side-by-side, though.

--
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://wlweather.net/PAGEJOY/