Old November 10th 17, 11:43 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default Driver in Leicester reversed over woman before driving off

On 10/11/2017 10:33, Bod wrote:
On 10/11/2017 10:28, JNugent wrote:
On 10/11/2017 09:55, Bod wrote:
On 10/11/2017 09:31, JNugent wrote:
On 10/11/2017 09:28, Bod wrote:
On 10/11/2017 09:20, JNugent wrote:
On 10/11/2017 09:09, Bod wrote:

Footage has been released showing the moment a driver knocks a
woman down in the street before driving off. The 20-year-old
victim was injured in the collision after being sent flying down
the road in Leiecester last Tuesday. She was crossing the road
when the car reversed into her outside a Co-op in Briton Street
at around 4.30pm.

Â*Â*Footage released by Leicestershire Police show the moment the
two men in the car initially got out to check on the woman before
getting back in and speeding away.

PC Fiona White, who is investigating, said: ‘We would like to
speak to anyone who was in Briton Street that afternoon and who
may have seen the collision take place.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/10/driver...-7068625/#mv-b

Was it the injured woman or the plice officer who was on the bike?
Â*
It's a police appeal for witnesses. Best to publicise it.
Were you in the vicinity?

So have you posted it in the more widely trafficked NGs as well?

For example, uk.politics.misc or uk.legal?

What would I be doing in Leicester, of all places? I went there once
(1973, IIRC). There was nothing of note to see.

wild guess shouting at cyclists?

If you're going to do that, ukpm or uk.legal are as good as anywhere,
I suppose.

Erm, in reply to your question, I was obviously referring to *you*.

I have already answered that. I have no business in Leicester.